Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cat Mini Album

This is one of my favorite ones yet. I almost want to keep this kitty album for myself :) A lot of kitty albums I see are very cute playful - not the frilly part of scrapbooking that I love, so I tried to make a little of both.  Hopefully I accomplished that.  It was definitely fun to make.  I have a long list of albums that I want to create and will be posting more soon.  The past week I have been working on scrapbooking embellishments.  I have lots of beautiful snowflakes ready for the upcoming winter season and am putting together some cool birdcages and tags that I think everyone will love.

Here is the link to see more of the kitty album.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/81110225/cat-mini-album-scrapbook-the-cats-meow

Enjoy!

Jocelyn

















No comments:

Post a Comment